Monday, November 26, 2012

Final concept map

Hey, I was wondering if you guys could be more specific about the historical landmarks, building etc. that you researched to add to the final concept map just so we can show that these are the places, buildings that our students will be making the museum about. For the majority of the project I focused on the historical figures and for my second lesson plan I talked about population and how WMU and other local colleges have affected population so I will add that to the final concept map. Let me know if you guys have anymore ideas regarding the website or final concept map. Is the idea of the fixing the collaborative podcast still on?

3 comments:

  1. I don't really want to fix it because the first one was extremely time consuming to put together. I think if we just explain the big project in writing on the website then that should be fine.
    I can add my specific landmarks to the concept map if needed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have to have a have a new final version of our concept map as part of the website.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I meant I didn't want to fix the podcast. Sorry for the confusion.

    ReplyDelete