Friday, September 28, 2012

Virtual Penpals and Google Map

Hey guys!
I started the Google docs. I know it is not probably detailed enough, so feel free to add/delete anything!! I also started making the map. I simply just mapped the cities that we are using in our assignment. I do not know how detailed we need to get, but we could even make a map of where the specific monuments and/or landmarks that the students would talk about. I shared the map, if I did it right? But let me know what you guys think and like I said feel free to add or delete things! Just thought I would get us started! :)
Have a good weekend!!
Jenna

7 comments:

  1. Your description was awesome! It was exactly what we talked about earlier. I just added a goal and why this type of assignment would work for all students.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The map was cool too. I really don't know what else we need to add...

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, should I post it onto our blog? I want to wait till Bianca takes a look at it as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like it. I was going to add that students should include one reason why they like Kalamazoo or like living in Kalamazoo. Also I think they should explain why they picked their favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Post it! I think it looks good. Are we finished with that assignment then, or do we have to do anything else?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will post it then if everyone is ok with it!

    ReplyDelete